Due to the customised nature of our gifts we do not offer refunds for unwanted products, we can, on occasion offer an exchange for individual items within Hampers or for the One and Only Range for an item of similar value if your item unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase within 30 days. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will need to cover postage and packing costs.
Original condition includes:
- Item must be in original packaging with tags still intact
- Must not be used
- The product contains no personal data and isn’t registered to a user.
- We cannot accept returns at our registered address, we will arrange collection
- Where a product is bespoke or customised for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to offer an exchange.
- If we have agreed to an exchange for an alternative product the customer must cover the cost of postage.
- Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we may be unable to process an exchange, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation. This does not affect your statutory rights
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Which products can’t be returned? The following products won’t be eligible for exchange (unless faulty or not as described):
- Products which you received over 35 days ago
- Products that have been unsealed
- Products without original packaging or where it has been returned in poor condition
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Where a product has been customised for you, or designed and made to your bespoke requirements
- Soft Toys
- Beauty Products
- Baby rattles and teethers
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please email us at email@example.com to arrange return and include the order number and details of the person that placed the order and we will look to exchange it and cover the cost of postage and packing (if the return falls within our policy).
If the product is no longer available we will offer an alternative product or refund.